Volcanoes assembled in 2005. TWO THOUSAND AND FIVE!!!!!!
- We’ve were booted off T4 unsigned in 2008
- We’ve twice made the long list for the Glastonbury Emerging Talent competition – In 2010 & 2014
- We really REALLY want to play a set at Glastonbury
- We’re in danger of becoming the next Anvil
- We’ve released about 10 EPs
We’ve been likened to…
The Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Music, Kings of Leon, The Coral, Pete Doherty, Midlake, Sparks, Stone Roses, Crowded House, Hot Club de Paris, The Maccabees, Nick Cave, Arctic Monkeys, Future Heads, Maximo Park, The Bee Gees, The Strokes, Fleet Foxes, Mudhoney, Queen.
We just think we sound like Volcanoes.